Job Role: Business Representative Managers( BRM) ,Software
We are hiring highly motivated sales professionals who are responsible for Android software’s sales opportunities across Bangalore through demonstrating and enrolling the new Business. Our BRM are supported with product training along with continued mentoring from company leadership.
Ideal candidates are relentless in their commitment to win and have a record of independent products sales goal achievement and value building extraordinary relationships with Clients.
• Identifying new potential Business and converting them to enroll.
• Consistently achieving sales quotas using marketing methodologies and independent judgment.
• Identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities through direct prospecting and creating networking by using client referrals.
• Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge about Android Application available in market
• Gaining complete knowledge of our software, and its marketplace, other’s competitive offerings and other’s business issues relevant to Android applications.
• Regular Documenting of sales activities and personal achievement
• Providing higher Sales Management with forecasts and reports on sales activities and projects as requested in a timely fashion.
• By providing knowledge and values of our Application to new clients for their business.
Skills and Knowledge:
• At least 1year B2B sales experience
• Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology
• Ability to develop trusted relationships and finding creative solutions
• Proven record of success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
• Ability to coordinate all necessary internal resources is critical
• Creative thinking “outside the box” and a “can do” attitude are necessary.
Provided role requires to work from office & Client locations. A combination of independent work and team collaboration will be required.
A successful candidate should be a strategic thinker, self-starter who has the ability to lead and advise the client and corrects the decision of clients on other applications.
• Any Degree
• Any Master Degree
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• At least 1year experience in product sales
Salary: INR 25000 pm to 45000 pm plus incentives.
Training and Support: Training period of 5 working days and Regular backend team support and technical team support provided.
Interview: Process conducted in 2 grounds and selected candidates forwarded to training.
Time of Interview: Every day between 3pm to 5pm.
Document for interview: Experience letter,Resume,Highest education marks card ,Address proof and ID proof.
Office Address and Contact:
Leaftree Software LLP,
#1187, 2nd main, 2nd cross,
Hosakerehalli,Banashankari 3rd stage
Contact: HR, +91-8431276874,9916162574